- Download the setup files and run it from the Downloads Page
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to complete installation
- When finished, a new red circle icon will be installed to the system tray (near the clock) automatically and the client will be launched automatically.
- You will now be required to enter the username and password you received when you registered. If you didn’t register yet please purchase an account online.
- If you have a backup account already, select [already a user?] and logon to the server with your existing username and password.
- If this is your first time logging into the server, you will be guided to create a backup set
- Enter a backup set name of your choice in the [Name] field, choose the type of backup set in the [Type] field and then press [Next] button.
- Select the files that you want to backup
- Setup the backup schedule by pressing the [Add] button (please note that you can add multiple backup schedules to a backup set and please select the “Run scheduled backup on this computer” checkbox if you would like to run Continuous Data Protection (CDP))
- Setup the encryption setting for your backup set (if you don’t know much about encryption, just accept the default values here)
- Press the [OK] button to complete the configuration of backup set
Scheduled backup will run automatically if you leave your computer on.
- To run a backup immediately,
- Setup completed.
For help or support please call us on 028 9182 0073