5th May 2012
So many important things are stored on your computer, but do you ever consider what would happen if your hard drive crashed, you could lose all your important data forever. Online backup is fast becoming a popular method for people wishing to protect their data.
Imagine writing a large report only to find that following a computer crash the file is lost, or what about losing all the precious photographs of your family, now is the time to make sure that all your important files are secure and safe, cloud backup makes that easy.
Using the latest secure online data backup technology we can back up all your valuable data to a 100% secure encrypted UK based data centre.
- Using a secure client on your computer to schedule backup data
- Backup your computer hard drive, works with Windows or Mac
- Your data is accessible 24 hours a day anywhere in the world
- 256bit Encryption AES (Used by FBI & CIA)
- Stored in two UK based data centres
- No limit to the amount of available storage
- Remote access technical support to help you setup client
- Backup consultancy service
- Daily E-Mail Reports on backup status
25GB of storage for ONLY £120 per year – Buy Online
25GB is a plenty of space to backup your email folders, personal photos, all of your documents and some music.